At Canvas Valley Forge, we are monitoring the evolving nature of the coronavirus pandemic daily and adjust our operating procedures and protocols accordingly. The CDC continues to cite social distancing as the best way to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Our team is taking appropriate steps to help prevent the spread of the virus here at Canvas Valley Forge and support the health and well-being of our associates, residents and surrounding community.
The well-being of our residents is of our utmost concern and for this reason, we are implementing several new protocols at Bozzuto’s 55+ communities effective immediately;
- Visitors will be restricted to only immediate family members of residents and essential services personnel. Out of an abundance of caution for our residents, their families, and our staff, no one will be permitted to enter the community if they have been in contact with or have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days and/or have been in contact with someone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. Also if you are showing any signs of upper respiratory infection, cold and/or increased temperature we ask that you refrain from visiting our community.
- Our associates will continue to be on site providing service to our residents, albeit on a reduced schedule. Our offices will now observe the following hours: Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm and on Sunday, 12 pm to 4 pm.
- All new customer tours will now be conducted only via phone and online, with no in person visits. We encourage those who are looking for information on our community to contact our leasing team and schedule a customized virtual tour.
- For the safety of our residents, all common areas amenity spaces have been shut down. This will allow for all of our amenity spaces to be cleaned professionally and to minimize exposure. We should be thoughtful in how we close these areas, letting residents know that is for their and other’s safety and we look forward to a return to normalcy in the near future.
- The only Maintenance tickets to be processed should be for essential building services, life safety matters or emergency unit services.
- All activities and events have been postponed until further notice.
We appreciate your anticipated cooperation and direct all questions, comments or concerns to management at email@example.com or 484-747-6975. As this situation is top of mind for all of us, the safety of our CANVAS family of residents and employees will remain our top priority.
Please continue to stay tuned to the CDC’s website (www.cdc.gov/ncov) for regular updates. Our leadership team is monitoring the situation around the clock and will continue to provide ongoing guidance and support. We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding during these challenging times.